FTX RAVINE 1/10 RTR M.O.A. Rock Buggy Crawler
FTX RAVINE 1:10 RTR M.O.A. ROCK BUGGY CRAWLER
The Ravine is ready navigate the tightest and steepest terrain you can throw at it with it’s multi M.O.A. axle design and multiple steering modes.
Super Fast Delivery.
Flexible Return Policy
Multi-link suspension matched with oil filled shocks provides huge articulation for you carve your way through the rocks. Supersoft, heavy lugged 2.2” tyres mounted on beadlock wheels pro-vide the traction and bite for you to apply the power.
Topped off with a tubu-lar rollcaged body and interior set, the FTX Ravine is ready for you to go climbing!
FTX Ravine RTR 4WD/4WS M.O.A. Rock Crawler Features:
- 2.4ghz radio system.
- Switchable steering modes.
- M.O.A. (Motor-on-axle) design.
- 4-wheel drive & 4-wheel steering.
- Two 6kg rated steering servos.
- Two 380 sized motors.
- Li-Ion 2S 7.4V 1500mAh battery.
- USB Balance charger.
- Ball bearings.
- Oil filled shock absorbers.
- Front & rear 4-link suspension.
- Scale inspired roll cage crawler frame, panels & cockpit.
- TVP chassis design.
- Beadloc wheels.
- Aggressive pattern all terrain tyres.
- Length: 440mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:40.25
- Tyre Diameter: 130mm
- Wheel Diameter: 63mm
- Ground Clearance: 45mm
Please Note: This kit is sold in RTR (Ready-to-run) format but requires 3 x AA batteries for completion.