Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 1/8 Buggy Nitro RTR COMBO
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with coloring
- Pre-installed KE21SP engine with rear exhaust
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
Required for operations:
- AAA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
Super Fast Delivery.
Flexible Return Policy
- Length 490mm
- Width 307mm
- Height 180mm
- Ground Clearance 28mm
- Wheelbase 325mm (4 settings available by changing rear hub collar position)
- Tread (F/R) 254mm (2 front settings and 3 rear settings available by changing bushes)
- Tire (F/R) φ116 x 44mm
- Gear Ratio 11.7:1
- Weight 3,370g approx.
- Engine KE21SP (recoil starter installed/rear exhaust)
Take the incredible performance of the MP9 TKI4 straight from the box to the race circuit with this Readyset!
With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s signature long front sus arms and 17.5°caster angle front hub carriers realize superior cornering stability and sharp control while the adoption of a forward cabin type body increases downforce, using the Inferno’s aerodynamic performance advantage to deliver balanced cornering and optimal traction. Including the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and rear existing exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- High heat dissipation from the brake disk and large capacity center differential deliver control stability, right through to the end of the race.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of optional parts provides extensive scope for performance tuning.