Kyosho INFERNO MP9E EVO - Electric RTR COMBO
RTR car, ready to run!
Brushless Motor: 2000Kv Team Orion NEON8 Brushless Motor
Trasnmitter: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P
Servo: KS-5031-09MW - Torque 9kg-cm / speed 0.15 @6.0V
Battery: LiPo Power Plant 5000 Deans 14.8V 45C
Charger: ADVANTAGE ONE406 AC/DC (EU-220/12V) 1-4A/LiPo2-6S/NiMh1-8N
Super Fast Delivery.
Flexible Return Policy
Experience 8-time World Championship winning performance in electric power!
Readyset makes it easy for everyone to enjoy world-class performance!
The world-beating performance of Inferno MP9 TKI is now available in electric power with the launch of the MP9e TKI Readyset. Simply switch ON and feel the power surge with instant acceleration to full speed. With precision control and handling, the MP9e marks a new era in electric buggy performance that is ready to take on any type of course. The TKI (Team Kyosho International) brand marks this MP9e as a fully equipped race spec version with the Inferno’s superior racing performance and wide scope for setting options. Expert racers to beginners can enjoy breathtaking performance on any off-road circuit with this fully pre-assembled Readyset packaged with the 2.4GHz large LCD screen KT-331P transmitter and fast response/high torque KS-5031-09MW servo installed. Combined with the powerful Team Orion NEON8 brushless motor, anyone can experience and enjoy the very best electric off-road performance.
- Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low C of G.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Huge range of optional parts for Inferno can be used.
- Wide scope for setting adjustments are possible including wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber.
- Front hub carrier can be adjusted to produce 3 caster angles.
- Roll center can be adjusted by changing suspension bushings in lower arm.
- Bolted on wing holds firm even when subjected to big shocks.
- Lightweight design features compact front and rear diff units.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for more efficient maintenance and setting.
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 490mm
- Width : 307mm
- Height : 180mm
- Ground Clearance : 28mm
- Wheelbase : 325mm (change rear hub collar positions - 4 settings)
- Tread (F/R) : 254mm (replace bushings - 3 rear, 2 front settings)
- Tire(F/R) : 116 x 44mm (F/R)
- Gear Ratio : 12.6：1
- Weight : 3,370g approx.
- Motor : Team Orion NEON8 Brushless