Nuevo Mugen MBX8 Nitro Worlds Edition - E2021
KIT Competicion Mugen MBX8 Nitro - E2021 con piezas del Worlds Edition
Servos, Emisora y Receptor, Motor, Ruedas.
Incluye las piezas del nuevo Worlds Edition
GRATIS - CAMISETA PERSONALIZADA DE REGALO INDICANOS EL NOMBRE QUE QUIERES QUE APAREZA EN LA ESPALDA EN LOS COMENTARIOS DEL PEDIDO
Política de seguridad.
Política de envío.
Política de devoluciones.
Mugen Seiki have introduced the new MBX8 Worlds Edition nitro buggy kit. The MBX8 Worlds Edition includes many option parts used by Mugen Seiki drivers at the 2018 IFMAR World Championship including:
- E0240 Hexagonos de rueda +1mm (2pcs): aumenta la estabilidad en curva.
- E2146 Inline Front Uprights: the E2146 inline front uprights have smoother steering compared to the stock E2147 trailing front uprights and work great in high traction conditions. E2146 uprights can be used with both CVA and universal style driveshafts.
- E2168 -3mm Front Upright Arm: the -3mm front upright arm improves the initial steering response and make the vehicle more stable through the middle and exit of the corner. The new upright arms also reduce bump steer and make the vehicle more predictable in bumpy conditions.
- E2235 46T Spur Gear: The 46 tooth HTD spur gear provides a great balance of acceleration and top-end speed.
- E2252 12T Pinion Gear & E2254 42T Conical Gear: the optional 12T bevel gear when used with the 42T conical gear will change the final drive ratio and increase acceleration.
- E2260 Center Joint Cup, E2261 Center Front Dog Bone (84.5mm) & E2262 Center Rear Dog Bone (115mm): este nuevo sistema reduce la friccion de la anterior version. Menos friccion da al coche mayor eficiencia en la conduccion, incrementa la aceleracion y aumenta la traccion. Los palieres son aligerados siendo mayor la traccion.
- E2428 Soporte de aleron +15mm: incrementa la rotacion en curva y hace que el coche sea más estable a altas velociades.
Part # E2021MBX8 Nitro Buggy Kit.
Here’s a look at some of the new features for the Mugen Seiki MBX8.
-The MBX8 chassis features a new design that improves traction and stability in bumpy conditions and on the exit of corners. The steering post are also keyed into the MBX8 chassis for easier maintenance.
Differential and drivetrain:
-High Traction Differentials are included in the MBX8. The Mugen Seiki HTD provides increased acceleration, longer runtime, and more consistent handling. The HTD’s also increase stability, traction and improve handling in bumpy conditions. The HTD has a new larger volume diff cup to increase consistency during long main events. This makes it easier to time rhythm sections, better in bumpy and low grip conditions, helps to increase traction, and increases fuel mileage.
- New straight cut 13T bevel gear and 44T conical gear.
The new straight cut bevel and conical gears increase acceleration, runtime, and efficiency. A free and efficient drivetrain will also increase speeds while cornering.
Lightweight one-piece wing mount.
-The new lightweight one-piece wing mount lower the center of gravity. The position of the wing and wing mount is optimized to improve the performance of vehicle. The height of the wing mount is adjustable. This allows you to control the down force on the rear of the vehicle by simply raising or lowering the mount on the shock tower.
-Lightweight high down-force wing.
The new IFMAR legal wing is lightweight and provides amazing down force and corning. The underside of the wing uses a new design to reduced weight and creates additional down-force.
* Tune in December 18th for more exciting features and photos of the Mugen Seiki MBX8 Nitro Buggy.