Serpent F110 Formula SF3 1/10 - ELECTRICO
Contenido del paquete:
- Serpent F110 Formula SF3 1/10 - Electrico. Kit totalmente desmontado, no inlcuye ninguna parte electrónica.
- USB con manual en formato .pdf, enlaces a paginas con información sobre repuestos.
Política de seguridad.
Política de envío.
Política de devoluciones.
Serpent F110 SF3 Formula 1 car
Serpent introduces the new Serpent F110 – SF3 Formula 1 car.
The next evolution of the Serpent F110 platform takes F1 1/10 racing to new levels of performance. The F110 SF3 is based on the racing experience gained over the last 2 years of racing IDFM, ETS, TiTC, CETC and races all over the world.
Main specs of the car:
- New narrow lightweight 2.5mm aluminum 7075 T6 chassis plate with black finish
- New carbon fiber front lower suspension plate in 2.5mm running all the way across instead having a separated left and rear side.
- New carbon fiber bolt-on side-pod plates to mount the electronics and weights
- Strong adjustable high downforce front nylon wing in a new more flexible composite material
- Carbon fiber rear top-deck, front top-deck, shock centerplate, rear pod plate, body mount plate and rear wing mount plate
- Front suspension with strong 2.5mm lower carbon wishbone and aero type composite upper suspension arms; fully adjustable
- Durable steering blocks with upper pivot ball and kingpin spring system
- Adjustable kingpin inclination with inserts
- Adjustable ride height to suit both rubber and foam tires
- Caster adjustment with easy access inserts in the top carbon bracket
- Aluminum servo holder and new type steering saver system with adjustable Ackermann
- Lightweight central shock absorber RCC type with threaded housing for fine-tuning
- Spring-loaded Link-type rear suspension with single tube
- New style bind-free central pivot ball system
- Pan car style rear end with low CG aluminum/carbon power pod
- Strong and light aluminum rear axle
- Durable and light ball-differential, and light aluminum hex wheel-hubs with steel insert
- Large durable adjustable 2 level composite rear wing
- High quality ball-bearings and fasteners
- Strong nylon body mounts with fine tuning nuts
- Independent front suspension set as an optional set-up included in the kit.
- Optional wide front end available for use with foam tires
- Rear diffusor included
- Body, Tires/wheels/ electronics, gears.
The Serpent F110 SF3 comes as assembly-kit in a compact box with Serpent graphics. The box includes all the parts packed in bags following the steps of the pdf-style full color manual and 2 decal sheets. The kit does not include wheels-tires or electronics.
Large 2 level adjustable rear wing.
The realistic looking high downforce rear wing with 2 layers connects to the carbon rear plate. The top-wing can be adjusted in 3 positions for less or more downforce / drag.
Strong and light aluminum rear axle.
The light aluminum rear axle is durable and true
Durable and light ball-differential, and light aluminum hex wheel-hubs
The ball-raced ball differential is super smooth and easy to assemble, with light hardened steel plates. The hexagon diff and wheel adaptor are also lightweight and spin super true. One spur-gear is included.
Pan car style rear end.
Strong carbon fiber lower pod and rear plate and aluminum power pod sides. The right aluminum motor holder fits most commonly used motors. The light aluminum rear axle seats in bearings in nylon ride height inserts. All 5 types ride height inserts are included in the kit.
Captured pivot ball connection.
The captured pivot ball links the rear pod with the chassis. This innovative rear-central pivot system which connects the rear pod in new way with the chassis, preventing binding, creating more effective side link action, at any angle. With this set-up changing roll-center is also very easy.
Spring-loaded Link-type rear suspension with single tube.
The spring-loaded pivot ball mounted side-links interact with the single silicone oil filled tube and the central upper shock absorber to create maximum grip with the rear tires.
Lightweight central shock absorber.
RCM type with threaded housing for fine-tuning. A pivot ball mounted hydraulic central shock absorber connects to upper front and rear assembly. The small shock tower offers 3 holes for set-up changes. The foam insert type shock absorber feature a hardened shock rod, smooth O-ring/shim package and a threaded housing to enable spring preload changes with very small increments. The unique design enables also easy adjustment of the rear pod droop. The shock spring is selected and grinded flat for equal action. More springs types and silicone oils available to play with set-up.
Strong servo holder and servo saver.
The aluminum servo mounts allow the servo to be mounted flat on its side, in either a front or more backwards position. The new center pivot type steering system is very smooth and precise, as well as durable and offers 2 inner Ackermann positions. The car can be used with the included small servo-saver (includes splines in 23/24/25T) or solid with a lever (also 3 included).
Adjustable ride height to suit both rubber and foam tires
The chassis offers the possibility to easily change the ride height with spacers.
Features of the F110 SF3 car.
Black anodized lightweight aluminum chassis plate in 2.5mm 7075 T6
Countersunk holes to create an even surface. The chassis layout offers various ways to mount the battery central or backwards, and the servo can be mounted in 2 ways too more front or more to the rear. This allows the driver to play with weight distribution which has a big effect in F1. The battery and servo, together with the motor are among the heaviest parts in the car.
Chassis and holders fit shorty packs.
The kit includes the 2 longer carbon side-plates, so the speedo and receiver can be mounted on the side of the chassis, still centrally or more to the back to retain a perfect balance. Composite holders keep the shorty packs well positioned.
Long carbon fiber side pod plates.
The side plates are to mount the speedo and receiver on opposite sides as well as some brass weights. This allows the driver to move the weight more to the front and back depending on the track and traction. Extra holes are made to allow for easy weight mounting. This way the Lipo can be still mounted longitudinal with a narrow chassis and better centralized weight.
Superb looking high downforce front composite wing.
The realistic looking composite front F1 wing creates lot of downforce. On both sides of the wing the main flaps are adjustable, 3 position to choose. The nylon front bumper sits flush with the chassis and mounts rigidly with 2 large screws to the chassis. The bumper will absorb hard frontal crashes.
Front suspension with lower carbon suspension plate.
The fully adjustable front suspension allows for camber and caster changes, as well as toe and roll center adjustment. The manual shows a good starting point as base set-up. The lower wishbone-plate is made in durable 2.5mm carbon fiber, and allows for enough flex. The upper wishbones are adjustable to set camber. Shims above or below the balls of the suspension can be used for roll-center adjustments. Caster is set with the nylon inserts in the front carbon top plate. Toe-in is set with the steering rods.
Durable spring-loaded steering blocks with pivot balls.
The steering blocks are spring loaded on the kingpin, and create super smooth suspension travel. A selection of springs is available. The kingpin inclination can be easily changed with inserts. From zero to four degrees, with 2 being default. All inserts are included. The steering blocks offer 2 Ackermann positions.
The F1 class is growing fast in popularity and the development of class and technology goes hand in hand. With the updated front end, the innovative rear-center pivot system, the adjustable steering blocks, the realistic and performing front and rear wing and the many other improvements, the Serpent F110 SF3 puts you in the winner’s circle!
Carbon fiber body mount and top deck.
The body mounts doubles as side-spring holder and tube holder. Strong nylon body mounts with fine tuning nuts for body-height.
The Serpent F110 SF3 is developed by Serpent designer and ETS frontrunner David Ehrbar. The F110 SF3 is the next step in the evolution of the F110 platform, ETS winning equipment!