Team Associated ha extraido del buggy RC8B3.1 nitro toda la ingeniaría de rendimiento y usado la información para crear el nuevo buggy electrico RC8B3.1e Team Kit!
Kit de competicion sin ensamblar, requiere:
- Emisora, receptor, servo, variador, motor, piñón y ruedas
INCLUYE GRATIS UN KIT DE RODAMIENTOS Y TORNILLERIA - Ministry yof Bearing.
Advertencia: ¡Quedan pocos!
Answering the demands of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale e-buggy racing class, the RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Features include new H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap, precision CVA drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke, and a unique, proprietary, hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling!
Cross-class chassis compatibility. Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3.1e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3.1. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly.
All of these improvements lead to a car that is easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and suits a wider variety of tracks.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
Team Associated RC8B3.1 Electric 4WD Off-Road Buggy Features:
- H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials offer increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap.
- 94mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support.
- Suspension arms have been updated to modern race specs.
- Anti-roll linkage curves have been altered to provide more chassis support throughout the suspension travel.
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability.
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder style caps.
- New shock springs (20mm I.D.)
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut gears to provide great acceleration and increased run time.
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates.
- Enclosed receiver box.
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials.
- Pro-Line(R) "Predator" body included.
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal.
- RC8B3.1e shares 90% parts compatibility with the RC8B3.1 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers.
- Power Source: Electric.
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit
- Length: 488mm
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 327.5mm
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 4WD
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: 2 channel radio/transmitter -- FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended, Transmitter batteries, 1:8 scale speed control, motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer's gearing recommendations for correct pinion size), High-torque steering servo, 4S LiPo battery and charger, 1:8 scale buggy wheels and tires 1:8 scale buggy tyres, 1:8 scale buggy wheels. glue, paint & Thread-locking compound.