Several improvement have been achieved in term of total grip and handling. The new solution has been developed exploring different areas:
- A new rim material showed more consistent behavior through long run with less perfomance drop, especially on traction side.
- The new front width allows to achieve higher apex speed and provide an easy and smooth feeling on steering.
- The new rear offset improve rear stability on traction and faster transition.
New front rim design:
- Wider contact patch.
- Improve cornering entry smoothness.
- Improve mid corner steering.
- Omprove traction on exit.
- Less wear.
- No track adjustment needed.
New rear rim design:
- Offset plane moved outside.
- Allow to use bigger arm length (following actual trend of car manufactuer).
- Allow to use narrower track if necessary.
- Improve traction on exit and car predictability on throttle.
- Track adjustment needed!