Reach extremes of 70+ mph with the ready-to-run ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 scale speed buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and outfitted with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ STX2® radio system, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions!
- Extremely durable
- Fast, 70+ mph speed potential *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong front and rear composite chassis braces
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Never-pop ball ends
- Never loose red aluminum servo saver
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors
- * Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear
- Matte paint scheme with forged composite detail
- High-speed, low-drag wing
- Strengthened wing mounts
- Low-drag 1/8 buggy wheels
- Multi-terrain DBoots® KATAR B tires
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).
- ** For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
To give intermediate-level bashers such incredible speed, ARRMA® equips this new TYPHON™ speed buggy with powerful, 6S-capable brushless electronics. Its 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with the BLX185 ESC, featuring IC5™ connectors and compatible with standard EC5™ connectors. The waterproof electronics ably support all-weather bashing. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this buggy smash your bashing speed expectations, especially while running with the optional recommended pinion gear.
New, low-drag buggy wheels arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface DBoots® KATAR B tires. A new, low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
The TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD speed buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, grass - all terrain and all conditions - with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support such intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strong anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods lend more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A new "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte paint scheme in black and red with forged composite detail.
The ready-to-run TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD includes the new Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® transmitter and comes with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo already factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and four AA transmitter batteries.
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Ball Bearings: Full ball bearing drivetrain
Body: Trimmed and painted molded polycarbonate
Charger: Required, compatible with selected battery
Chassis: 3mm thick 6061-T6 aluminum
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Differential: Three, metal gear, front & rear filled with 7,000cst silicone diff oil, center filled with 100,000cst silicone diff oil
Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
Final Drive Ratio:11.79:1
Gear Pitch:1.0 Module
Ground Clearance: 47mm
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.3:1
Max Battery Dimensions: 158 x 70 x 49mm
Motor Size: 4074, 2050Kv with new sliding mount for easier maintenance
Motor Type: Non-sensored brushless
Radio: Spektrum STX2 2-channel
Servos: Waterproof high torque
Shock Type: Oil-filled, coil-over springs, filled with 550cst silicone shock oil
Speed Control: BLX185 150A w/cooling fan, 6.0V/3A continuous output, 12A max, IC5 battery connector
Spur Gear: 50T
Tire Diameter: 118mm
Tire Tread: dBoots KATAR B
Vehicle Type: Speed Buggy
Wheel Diameter: 83mm
Wheel Hex Size: 17mm Hex
Wheel Type: 17mm hex
Wheel Width:Rear, 41mm