€132.00 - €645.00
- Racing chassis
- Clear body and rear wing
- Front and rear wheels with 12mm hex
- Full color manual and decals
- Not included: tyres/inserts/electronics
Length: 540mm ( with body)
Width: 295mm (varies with set-up)
Gear Ratio: 2.43:1
Weight: varies with electronics used
High end competition racing E-buggy in block-layout (upgrade to saddle pack as option). Bigbore shocks, 3 big volume gear-diffs, arms with inserts. 7075 T6 aluminum steeringblocks, c-hubs, uprights, suspension brackets, shocktowers, motormounts, centre diff brackets and chassis. Fully adjustable racing car. Polycarbonate Avenger E-buggy body, large moulded rear wing. No electronics.
- Car-kit includes USB stick with full color assembly in PDF with hotlinks to webpages for easy spare parts selection.
- Serpent distributors and dealers are active in all parts of the rc racing world, for information, service, support and supply
- Access to Serpent Website, TeamSerpent website, Serpent Facebook, Serpent Facebook Groups ( per car), Serpent Twitter, Serpent Advanced Manuals.
Kit version. New version features new diff-couplers combined with larger bearings, and larger bearings in the steeringblocks and uprights, all to increase durability even more. 4wd gaspowered version, based on the sucessfull Cobra Buggy. The ultimate competition racing truggy, for high end competition use. Designed by Serpent designer/racer Billy Easton, USA.